The talks since 2016 are listed below. A more complete list of the talks can be found in the CV, or be provided upon request.
- Jet substructure with and without grooming
The 13th International Workshop on High-pT Physics in the RHIC/LHC era, Knoxville, TN, March 20, 2019.
- Dijet mass modification in heavy ion collisions
Presented by Jared Reiten, UCLA 2019 Santa Fe Jets and Heavy Flavor Workshop, Los Angeles, CA, January 28, 2019.
- Physics with an Electron Ion Collider
The 35th Winter Workshop on Nuclear Dynamics, Beaver Creek, CO, January 9, 2019.
- The renaissance of jet physics in strong interactions
Physics Colloquium, New Mexico State University, Las Cruces, NM, November 29, 2018.
- EIC Physics in US
QCD and Quark Matter Physics, South China Normal University, Guangzhou, China, November 12, 2018.
- Quantum tomography of a proton
Physics and Astronomy Colloquium, California State University, Los Angeles, CA, November 8, 2018.
- A TMD framework for photon+jet/dijet production in p+p collisions
The 3rd meeting of TMD Collaboration, DOE Topical Collaboration for the Coordinated Theoretical Approach to Transverse Momentum Dependent Hadron Structure in QCD (TMD Collaboration), Duke University, Durham, NC, November 2, 2018.
- Inclusive jets and their substructure at the LHC
SLAC Elementary Particle Physics (EPP) Theory Seminar, SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory, Menlo Park, CA, September 21, 2018.
- Jets as a probe of transverse spin physics
Nuclear Theory/RIKEN seminar, Brookhaven National Laboratory, Upton, NY, July 27, 2018.
- Review: jets in ep/eA DIS
2018 Workshop on Probing Quark-Gluon Matter with Jets, Brookhaven National Laboratory, Upton, NY, July 23, 2018.
- Numerical Hankel Transforms for TMDs
Presented by John Terry, QCD Evolution 2018 Workshop, Santa Fe, NM, May 24, 2018.
- A framework for TMDs in p+p→γ+jet process
Presented by Maarten Buffing, QCD Evolution 2018 Workshop, Santa Fe, NM, May 20, 2018.
- Light and heavy flavor dijet production in heavy ion collisions at the LHC
Presented by Jared Reiten, Santa Fe Jets and Heavy Flavor 2018 Workshop, Santa Fe, NM, January 30, 2018.
- Jet functions
2018 JETSCAPE Winter School and Workshop, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Berkeley, CA, January 5, 2018.
- Opportunities: heavy flavor production in p+p and EIC
2017 Heavy Flavor Workshop in High Energy Collisions, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Berkeley, CA, November 1, 2017.
- Heavy flavor production in p+p and A+A collisions
Lead talk in the heavy flavor session, 2017 Fall Meeting of the APS Division of Nuclear Physics, Pittsburgh, PA, October 26, 2017.
- Inclusive jets and their substructures at the LHC
IOPP Forum, Institute of Particle Physics, Central China Normal University, Wuhan, China, September 20, 2017.
- QCD multiple scattering in cold nuclear matter
2017 Meeting of the APS Division of Particles and Fields (DPF 2017), Fermilab, Batavia, IL, August 2, 2017.
- Phenomenological extractions of TMDs: progress and new opportunities
Electron Ion Collider User Group Meeting 2017, Trieste, Italy, July 21, 2017.
- TMDs: general and fits
The 2nd meeting of TMD Collaboration, DOE Topical Collaboration for the Coordinated Theoretical Approach to Transverse Momentum Dependent Hadron Structure in QCD (TMD Collaboration), Temple University, Philadelphia, PA, June 29, 2017.
- Hadron distribution inside jets for hadronization and spin dynamics
RIKEN BNL Workshop - Synergies of pp and pA Collisions with an Electron-Ion Collider, Upton, NY, June 27, 2017.
- Overview: jet production in p+p and A+A collisions
2017 RHIC and AGS Annual Users' Meeting, Brookhaven National Laboratory, Upton, NY, June 20, 2017.
- Introduction to TMD physics
The 12th Particle Physics Phenomenology Workshop, National Chiao Tung University, Hsinchu, Taiwan, May 18, 2017.
- Inclusive jets and their substructure at the LHC
Seminar, Institute of Physics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan, May 12, 2017.
- Effective field theory approach to open heavy flavor production in heavy-ion collisions
The 25th International Workshop on Deep Inelastic Scattering and Related Topics (DIS 2017), Birmingham, UK, April 5, 2017.
- Quantum tomography of the nucleons
Physics and Astronomy Colloquium, University of California, Los Angeles, CA, March 2, 2017.
- Probing collinear and TMD fragmentation functions through hadron distribution inside the jet
The 7th Workshop of the APS Topical Group on Hadronic Physics (GHP 2017), Washington, DC, February 3, 2017.
- TMDs at an EIC
Plenary talk, Joint CTEQ Meeting and 7th International Conference on Physics Opportunities at an EIC (POETIC 7), Philadelphia, PA, November 14, 2016.
- How advances in pQCD help us understand QGP?
Recent RHIC and LHC results and their implications for heavy ion physics in the 2020’s, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA, October 29, 2016.
- Inclusive jets and jet substructure for QCD and spin dynamics
Advances in QCD and Applications to Hadron Colliders Workshop, Argonne National Laboratory, Lemont, IL, October 26, 2016.
- Phenomenology of TMD evolution: recent progress
The 22nd International Spin Symposium (Spin 2016), University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Champaign, IL, September 26, 2016.
- Jets and jet substructure for inclusive jet production at the LHC
INT special seminar, Institute for Nuclear Theory, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, August 3, 2016.
- Spin physics of Sivers, Collins, pA, and jets
2016 RHIC and AGS Annual Users’ Meeting, Brookhaven National Laboratory, Upton, NY, June 7, 2016.
- Recent progress on TMD study and future perspective at the EIC
International Conference on the Structure of Baryons (Baryons 2016), Tallahassee, Florida, May 17, 2016.
- TMDs: Theory overview
APS April Meeting 2016, Salt Lake City, Utah, April 18, 2016.
- Opportunities in hadron distribution inside the jet
RBRC Workshop on Emerging Spin and Transverse Momentum Effects in p+p and p+A Collisions, Brookhaven National Laboratory, Upton, NY, February 8, 2016.