- Numerical Hankel Transforms for TMDs
Invited talk, presented by John Terry, QCD Evolution 2018 Workshop, Santa Fe, NM, May 24, 2018.
- A framework for TMDs in p+p→γ+jet process
Invited talk, presented by Maarten Buffing, QCD Evolution 2018 Workshop, Santa Fe, NM, May 20, 2018.
- Light and heavy flavor dijet production in heavy ion collisions at the LHC
Invited talk, presented by Jared Reiten, Santa Fe Jets and Heavy Flavor 2018 Workshop, Santa Fe, NM, January 30, 2018.
- Jet functions
Invited talk, 2018 JETSCAPE Winter School and Workshop, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Berkeley, CA, January 5, 2018.
- Opportunities: heavy flavor production in p+p and EIC
Invited talk, 2017 Heavy Flavor Workshop in High Energy Collisions, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Berkeley, CA, November 1, 2017.
- Heavy flavor production in p+p and A+A collisions
Invited talk, lead talk in the heavy flavor session, 2017 Fall Meeting of the APS Division of Nuclear Physics, Pittsburgh, PA, October 26, 2017.
- Inclusive jets and their substructures at the LHC
Invited talk, IOPP Forum, Institue of Particle Physics, Central China Normal University, Wuhan, China, September 20, 2017.
- QCD multiple scattering in cold nuclear matter
Invited talk, 2017 Meeting of the APS Division of Particles and Fields (DPF 2017), Fermilab, Batavia, IL, August 2, 2017.
- Phenomenological extractions of TMDs: progress and new opportunities
Invited talk, Electron Ion Collider User Group Meeting 2017, Trieste, Italy, July 21, 2017.
- TMDs: general and fits
The 2nd meeting of TMD Collaboration, DOE Topical Collaboration for the Coordinated Theoretical Approach to Transverse Momentum Dependent Hadron Structure in QCD (TMD Collaboration), Temple University, Philadelphia, PA, June 29, 2017.
- Hadron distribution inside jets for hadronization and spin dynamics
Invited talk, RIKEN BNL Workshop - Synergies of pp and pA Collisions with an Electron-Ion Collider, Upton, NY, June 27, 2017.
- Overview: jet production in p+p and A+A collisions
Invited talk, 2017 RHIC and AGS Annual Users' Meeting, Brookhaven National Laboratory, Upton, NY, June 20, 2017.
- Introduction to TMD physics
Invited talk, The 12th Particle Physics Phenomenology Workshop, National Chiao Tung University, Hsinchu, Taiwan, May 18, 2017.
- Inclusive jets and their substructure at the LHC
Invited seminar, Institute of Physics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan, May 12, 2017.
- Effective field theory approach to open heavy flavor production in heavy-ion collisions
Invited talk, 25th International Workshop on Deep Inelastic Scattering and Related Topics (DIS 2017), Birmingham, UK, April 05, 2017.
- Probing collinear and TMD fragmentation functions through hadron distribution inside the jet
Invited talk, 7th Workshop of the APS Topical Group on Hadronic Physics (GHP 2017), Washington, DC, February 03, 2017.
- TMDs at an EIC
Invited plenary talk, Joint CTEQ Meeting and 7th International Conference on Physics Opportunities at an EIC (POETIC 7), Philadelphia, PA, November 14, 2016.
- How advances in pQCD help us understand QGP?
Invited talk, Recent RHIC and LHC results and their implications for heavy ion physics in the 2020’s, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA, October 29, 2016.
- Inclusive jets and jet substructure for QCD and spin dynamics
Invited talk, Advances in QCD and Applications to Hadron Colliders Workshop, Argonne National Laboratory, Lemont, IL, October 26, 2016.
- Phenomenology of TMD evolution: recent progress
Invited talk, The 22nd International Spin Symposium (Spin 2016), University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Champaign, IL, Septmber 26, 2016.
- Jets and jet substructure for inclusive jet production at the LHC
Invited seminar, INT special seminar, Institute for Nuclear Theory, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, August 03, 2016.
- Spin physics of Sivers, Collins, pA, and jets
Invited talk, 2016 RHIC and AGS Annual Users’ Meeting, Brookhaven National Laboratory, Upton, NY, June 07, 2016.
- Recent progress on TMD study and future perspective at the EIC
Invited talk, International Conference on the Structure of Baryons (Baryons 2016), Tallahassee, Florida, May 17, 2016.
- TMDs: Theory overview
Invited talk, APS April Meeting 2016, Salt Lake City, Utah, April 18, 2016.
- Opportunities in hadron distribution inside the jet
Invited talk, RBRC Workshop on Emerging Spin and Transverse Momentum Effects in p+p and p+A Collisions, Brookhaven National Laboratory, Upton, NY, February 08, 2016.